Logistics focuses in transporting goods from one place to the other. It has been around ever since man decided to trade their goods and services. Although logistics has only evolved in the 1900s and has been evolving ever since, it can be very hard to land a job in this field. Logistics recruitment is one of many ways to get hired in a lot of companies. They are the ones who will evaluate your knowledge and skills and see if there are available job positions out there for you. Recruitment agencies in Melbourne also offers training programs and background checking in order to minimize the work that will be given to the employers if ever they decide to hire you.
In the stage of evaluating your knowledge and skills, the recruitment agency will interview you first before the real employer does. So here are some tips on how to be excellent in your interview:
How to get high remarks on your interview
When being interviewed for a job position, remember the following tips in order to be successful:
• Always remember that first impression counts –It is important that you always smile at your employer. Greet him/her with a firm handshake and make sure that you dress properly for the occasion.
• Be sure to prepare – Always prepare your CV and other paperwork for your interview and file them neatly and professionally. Do your research about the company and the job description of the position that you are applying in.
• Answer concisely – Don’t make unnecessary answers if you don’t want to regret it later on. If you need some time to think about your answer, it is best that you tell them.
• Be positive –It is very important that you have good energy when doing the interview. The interviewer will know if you are having doubts or is nervous when talking to them, so be confident.
• Body language – When going for an interview, it is best that you study the body language might say. Do you research on the internet and be sure to practice it in your interview session.
• Don’t be afraid to ask questions – If you didn’t hear something correctly or if you have questions about the job, don’t be afraid to ask your interviewer. This will only show that you are listening and are interested in learning from them. Remember that an interview is not a one-way connection. Both you and the interviewer should understand each other.
• Courtesy – After the interview, don’t forget to thank your interviewer, leave another firm handshake and tell them that you are looking to hear from them soon.